Hurry up if you want to use the new "offer car 1 €"! Take advantage of the offer for passengers travelling by car.
Choose one of our great travel destinations!
How is the "offer car 1 €" applied?
The offer will be displayed during the entire booking process. There is no need to enter a discount code.
In the offer calendar, you can see the days when the ""offer car 1 €"" is available. For this you only have to set the corresponding filter on the left, see picture below.
If the offer is applicable, it will be displayed in the summary on the right side of the page during the booking process.
Rules of validity:
- The offer is valid for vehicles up to 5 m in length and 2.20 m in height.
- Valid for bookings until 18/11/2019.
- The offer is valid for TIRRENIA lines Genoa-Porto Torres-Genoa, Civitavecchia-Olbia-Civitavecchia, Naples-Palermo-Naples from 01/06/2020 to 30/09/2020, Genoa-Olbia-Genoa and Palermo-Cagliari-Palermo from 21/07/2020 to 06/09/2020, Civitavecchia-Cagliari-Civitavecchia from 21/07/2020 to 30/09/2020 and Naples-Cagliari-Naples from 21/07/2020 to 04/09/2020, limited spaces available.
- Taxes, surcharges and other costs connected to the vehicle are paid by the transport company.
- A ticket issued with a special offer for cars for 1 € can be amended. For every amendment a fee of 25,00 € for Sardinia and Sicily will be charged, plus possible price differences. The above fees will also be charged in case of a change of the name of the passenger.
- A car with the offer of 1 € issued ticket is not refundable, not even partially. In case of cancellation a 100% cancellation fee will apply. This automatically applies to all passengers who belong to this booking.
- The offer is not applicable retroactively and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
- Special offers cannot be bought on the day of departure directly in the harbor, but must be pre-booked.
- Unless otherwise noted, the offer always applies to vehicles with a maximum length of 5 m and a maximum height of 2.20 m. The offer does not apply to vehicles intended for the transport of goods (with or without load). Generally vans and vans are not considered cars.
- If you choose this offer, which has the reservation of a vehicle as a condition, it must also be determined by the boarding personnel. If the vehicle is missing, a corresponding contractual penalty is required.
- If employees find irregularities in details or on the ticket at check-in, the discounted ticket will be canceled.
- Then a new ticket must be bought at the current rate.